Sawadee Khrap and Welcome!
The EasyGo Thai Team invites you to contact us to reserve a table at Easygo Thai, our intimate Thai restaurant at 277 Maunganui Road, Mt. Maunganui, or feel free to order your takeaways (pick up and delivery) direct from this website, by phone or pop in to order and enjoy a relaxing drink while you wait.
We are passionate about providing exquisite Thai food, whether you are dining in or choosing takeaways to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Our three Thai chefs with over 20 years experience between them take pride in the culinary masterpieces they create.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries. We are situated at 277 Maunganui Road (opposite Barry Muirs furniture gallery and not far from the movie theatre)
We look forward to being of service to you very soon.
Nick and the team.
If you can, choose the PICKUP option above with more deals for you and more money stays in our back pocket too. Thanks!
We are happy to take CONTACTLESS delivery orders
Coronavirus: COVID 19 - Level 2 - What does this mean?
1 We are OPEN for takeaways (pick up and delivery orders) - 7 days a week from 12.30pm to late. For Takeaway customers the following apply -
* Ideally please use our online ordering service on this website as this assists us greatly with the track and trace requirements
* You can call to place an order
* You can walk in to place an order
* At pickup social distancing rules apply (at least 1m apart) as do track and trace requirements.
2.We are OPEN for Dine In with reduced tables and greater distance between customers. Booking is strongly recommended. For dine in customers, the following applies -
* Tables are separated by at least 1 metre with half capacity
* We will need the contact name and number for EVERY customer (household) who comes to dine in.
* Where possible we will ask you to Use contactless payment methods
* We will have extra hand sanitizer available for you to use.
3. Our staff are meticulous about food safety and cleanliness standards.
4. We have hand sanitiser available for staff and customers to use on site.
5. We tightly follow the regiment of Cleaning, Cooking, Chilling to avoid Cross Contamination.
6. We have the highest rating available with the council for our food control plan which includes cleaning and sanitising.
7. We have a commercial grade dishwasher that cleans all plates, cutlery, glassware and equipment to sanitisation levels.
8. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount. "Together-Apart" we can help keep everyone safe.
For further information go to www.covid19.govt.nz