OPEN 7 DAYS & NIGHTS A WEEK
1.30pm to Late
Order and Pay Online choosing one of the buttons above
or call us on 07 5748500 or pop in and see us!.
Dine IN: Please note on Friday and Saturday nights we only accept table bookings of 6 or less people. Find Us at 277 Maunganui Rd .. (Opposite LiquorKing.)
Sawadee Khrap and Welcome!
The EasyGo Thai Team invites you to contact us to reserve a table at Easygo Thai, our intimate Thai restaurant at 277 Maunganui Road, Mt. Maunganui, or feel free to order your takeaways (pick up and delivery) direct from this website, by phone or pop in to order and enjoy a relaxing drink while you wait.
We are passionate about providing exquisite Thai food, whether you are dining in or choosing takeaways to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Our three Thai chefs with over 20 years experience between them take pride in the culinary masterpieces they create.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries. We are situated at 277 Maunganui Road (opposite Barry Muirs furniture gallery and not far from the movie theatre)
We look forward to being of service to you very soon.
Nick and the team.
Order Online for an EARLY PICKUP (before 5.30pm) and SAVE 10%!
We are happy to take DELIVERY orders. Delivery charge will apply.
Where to Find Us:
We are at 277 Maunganui Road (opposite LiquorKing and halfway between the Mount Mellick Pub and the Movie theatre.
The Bay of Plenty is at Alert Level 2 for Covid-19.
What does that mean?
1. Ensure good hygiene - wash your hands often and use the hand sanitiser available in our restaurant
2. Check in using the Covid App to keep track of your movements
3. Feel free to wear a mask when you come in to our store.
4. Be aware of social distancing
5. DO NOT come in if you have symptoms
6. Keep your distance from customers and staff
7. Online non contact ordering for takeaways available